Discover fabulous views from amazing properties in Southwest Washington

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Welcome and Enjoy the View

I am a local Realtor® and I enjoy working a niche in Clark County with View properties. I don't just work the big exotics on the Columbia River waterfront of the Mansions on Prune Hill. I enjoy finding any home with a view; even a peek-a-boo view.

Here in Southwest Washington we have some of God's best handiwork in the form of scenery. We also have some pretty good man made urban scenery as well. There is a vista around every corner.

I will be featuring view properties on this blog as well as articles regarding values and market trends on real estate with a view. Many of the listed properties that will appear here are listed by other real estate brokers and even other brokerages. This is not intended to be a sales site, but a rather more like a 'parade' of view homes.

Of course if any of you out there find a home you like on this site for sale by all means, make an offer.

I love to share my passion for a good vista, so please check back or subscribe to this blog and please, Enjoy the View.

No comments:

Post a Comment