Discover fabulous views from amazing properties in Southwest Washington

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Working Class View!

MLS Photo

 

Every now and again I run across a modest home with a decent view. I love these little gems. Over the weekend I showed a little split entry house in Camas just a block or so from Crown Park. That is a mostly 100 year old neighborhood but some of the houses are 40-50 years old and few new homes have found there way in as well. This one was a 1970s house that offered a very respectable view of the Columbia River and Mount Hood and the list price was just $325,000. Now just to be clear, this 1400 plus foot home was priced to move and it will get tens of thousands over asking but even still a sub 400k home with a river and mountain view? Yeah I know. 

Sure the view isn't a panoramic or anything like that, but it isn't exactly a peek-a-boo either. I grabbed a few pics of the view with my phone including a shot out the kitchen window from right about where the table would be and another from the back deck.What ever you do, be sure an enjoy the view :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment